We at Desirenest, provide professional property management services so that the Owners of the properties can give full attention on their works/Businesses while enjoying the return on investment from their residential and commercial properties. Our service towards property management is of International standards. We are the trained professionals with vast experience in the field who follow disciplinary procedure and always keep you informed about the ongoing.
A PROPERTY OWNER? LOOKING TO RENT?
So why choose Desirenest?
Here at Desirenest Properties, both our Property Management and Sales team reside locally, and with the office being basically located in Bangalore our Property investment owners are safe and secure in the fact that we know and understand the area and the people that live in the city of Bangalore and the surrounding suburbs. Our central Office location near Kanakapura road ensures convenient access for both the current and prospective tenants.
The Desirenest Properties team have vast Real Estate experience. We have high standard record in relation to selection of right tenant for your property, consistent and thorough property inspections, attention to detail and care for all managed properties. We use the latest in real estate technology to ensure that we are as flexible and fluid as the market in which we operate.
List of Services we offer:
The following are the list of property management services we offer:
1. Property Evaluation:
- We evaluate your property and determine an accurate rental rate.
- Perform detailed documentation of the interior and exteriors of the property including photos.
- Offer recommendations on repairs and cosmetic improvements that maximize monthly rent while providing good ROI.
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and work with owners to determine the optimal rental rate. Rent research will vary, but will include looking at the recently rented comparable according to size and type of property.
- Discuss with the Property owners the pros and cons of different policies such as accepting pets, allowing smoking etc.
2. Property marketing for rent:
- Prepare home for rent:
- Clean home and optimize interior appeal.
- Manicure landscaping to increase curb appeal.
- Create ads tailored to the property and advertising medium.
- Meet prospective tenants for showings throughout the week and weekend.
- Provide prospective tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws.
3. Tenant Screening and Selection:
Tenant screening perform a background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc.
- Grade tenant according to pre-defined tenant criteria.
- Inform tenants who were turned down.
4. Tenant Move In:
- Draw up leasing agreement.
- Confirm move in date with tenant.
- Review lease guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Perform detailed move in inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Collect first month’s rent and security deposit.
5. Rent Collection:
- Receiving rent
- Hunting down late payments.
- Sending out pay or quit notices.
- Enforcing late fees.
- Filing relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action.
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove tenant and tenant’s possessions from unit.
- Legaladvice in the event of a legal dispute or litigation.
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary.
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties.
7. Property Inspections:
- Perform periodic inspections (Inside and outside) on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property.
- Provide accounting property management services.
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance, HOA dues, etc.).
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts.
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.).
- Advice owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property.
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
9. Maintenance, Repairs, and Remodelling:
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew.
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs.
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price.
- Maintain outdoor areas:
- Removing trash and debris.
- Larger renovation or rehab projects:
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates.
- Get multiple independent bids for the work.
- Act as general contractor overseeing the work.
10. Tenant Move Out:
- Inspect unit and fill out a report on the property’s condition when the client moves out.
- Provide tenant with a copy as well as estimated damages.
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant.
- Forward any portion of the owner’s portion of the tenant deposit to the owner or hold in owner reserves for repairs.
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades.
- Re-key the locks.
- Put the property back on the market for rent.
Fees and Charges:
Desirenest – Professional Property Management Team:
Desirenest team embody all of the qualities they expect in their employees – integrity, reliability and commitment. They bring to you the kind of knowledge and insight that only comes with long years in the Industry. Success after success trails behind them, and a crowd of satisfied clients can attest to their remarkable standard of service. When you choose to entrust your biggest asset to these long standing and respected members of the Bangalore Real Estate Community, you are in good hands.